You asked, we responded! The world’s #1 Gantt chart app for Jira is now available for Jira Cloud.
Currently in beta, WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira brings the power of Gantt chart planning to projects hosted on Jira Cloud.
Our product team has been working hard to bring the core features from our popular Server version to this beta release. And we will continue to ship features based on your feedback throughout the beta trial.
See below for a list of available and forthcoming features.
Key Features of WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira
The most efficient way to break down your complex project plan into bite-sized tasks is to visualize them on a work break down structure (WBS) and monitor progress via a Gantt chart.
Our app automatically populates your existing Jira issues into a Gantt project. You can also create a new Gantt chart from scratch to initiate a fresh project.
If you are already familiar with Microsoft Project, you can expect the same (or even better) functionality when it comes to project management in Jira.
Below are some key highlights of the WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira Cloud:
- Visual project planning with the best Gantt chart app for Jira
- Easily add dependencies and edit them using the drag-and-drop interface
- Point and click to modify schedules, and dependent issues are updated automatically
- Smart workload allocation with resource monitoring
- Low stress and delay-free responsive working environment
Features Still to Come
Our team has focused on bringing the core functionality from WBS Gantt-Chart from Server to Cloud. That means, you can join the Beta program and start using the app to manage your projects today.
If you’re a long-time Server user, you miss some of the following features. But don’t worry, many of them are already in the works!
- Issue template
- Microsoft Project Export/Import
To get started with the WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira Cloud, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira via search.
- Click Try free to install the app and begin your beta trial.
- You’re all set!